Legionella Inspection Template
Create a new template for carrying out Legionella Inspections.
A legionella inspection is used to check all water systems on your property to manage and reduce the risks associated with Legionnaire's disease.
A Legionella inspection is carried out by a competent person to:
- Identify people at risk.
- Identify potential hazards.
- Identify the risk levels posed.
- Test the water system for Legionella.
- Put adequate control measures in place to minimise the risks.
- Recording the findings of the assessment.
- Review assessments.
- Sample water for Legionella bacteria.
marked this post as